Monday, July 26, 2010

CREATING SOLUTIONS


As a working mother of two kids, I find I am constantly looking for solutions . Fix this , fix that and I find I m also looking for ways to enable myself to be ableto handle situations better and I figured that the less stressed I was, I would find longer lasting solutions. Anyway this is for parents with children who constantly need a "fix" to their hyperactivity and it also doubles as a

learning tool.

You will need a about 1 and a half metre of plastic (non slip) and a permanent marker.

Well, scribble out large characters of the alphabet randomly on the plastic.

Get your kids to enjoy and hour or two of "play with alphabets"

and watch your kids jump and recognise the alphabets quickly.

I tried this with my daughter, now 5 when she was having trouble recognising letters and it worked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment